As responsible citizens, it is time to look around and ask why are we entering into another financial crisis caused by the privately owned banking cartels.
The country can get back to business and focus on planning for our prosperous future.
# Negative gearing to remain
# interest rate cuts on the way
# Capital Gains Tax status quo to remain
# Assistance for “First Home buyers “ to boost the Property
# Political stability with the same political party returned
# Relaxation of the Banks recent over protective banking
# Injection of confidence and clarity back into the market.
This may help confidence return to our property market during these turbulent economic times.
As a young man I had a passion for food and trained as a Chef working in Perth’s five star hotels – Sheraton Hotel, Hilton Hotel, Hyatt Regency Hotel and the Nikko Hotel in Dusseldorf Germany. Upon my return to Perth I had a number of executive Chef positions before following another passion commencing a new career in 1989 in Commercial Real Estate”
Ingredients – 4 Portions
1. Combine honey, soy sauces, fresh chilli and shrimp paste/fish sauce in a bowl & set aside.
2. Heat butter /oil in a wok over high heat. Add onion, garlic, and carrot to Stir-fry for around 2 minutes or until aromatic and onion is translucent then remove from heat.
3. Add seasoned pork belly cut into small pieces and Stir-fry for 3 to 5 minute until cooked.
4. Remove from pan then repeat with seasoned chicken pieces and bacon and when cooked remove from pan.
5. Now add shrimp or prawns and cook then remove.
6. Now make an omelette with the eggs and cut it up when cooked
7. In the same pan bring all the ingredients together in sauces and then add cold rice slowly.
8. Spoon nasi goreng onto serving plates, top with a fried egg and serve.
Comments are closed.